Peninsula Family General Practice
Established in 2004, our practice aims to offer the best possible healthcare for individuals and families, based on a multidisciplinary model that treats the ‘whole person’.
In partnership with local healthcare providers, we offer our patients access to up-to-date, co-ordinated healthcare services and resources.
Please call the clinic on 03 9781 33 00 to ensure you get the personalised appointment that you need
Important information about your results
Services available include
- Aged Care
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health services
- Family planning & pregnancy tests
- Women’s Health and pap smears
- Pathology services on site
- Antenatal shared care
- Minor surgery
- Skin checks
- Children’s and Adolescent Health