Peninsula Family General Practice
Established in 2004, our practice aims to offer the best possible healthcare for individuals and families, based on a multidisciplinary model that treats the ‘whole person’.
In partnership with local healthcare providers, we offer our patients access to up-to-date, co-ordinated healthcare services and resources.
Please call the clinic on 03 9781 33 00 to ensure you get the personalised appointment that you need
Services available include
- Aged Care
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health services
- Family planning & pregnancy tests
- Women’s Health and pap smears
- Pathology services on site
- Antenatal shared care
- Minor surgery
- Skin checks
- Children’s and Adolescent Health